This slide-in gas range from GE has an integrated griddle that is non-stick, great for making an entire breakfast platter with no extra setup. There are also various burner sizes for optimal usage, including a power boil for large pots of water, and a precision simmer to bring a sauce to the perfect flavor point. The continuous grates on the cooktop will make it easy to move around cookware, such as moving a pot from a strong burner to a simmer burner with no need to lift it off the stove. The oven has a large viewing window to keep track of baked foods without needing to open the oven. The steam-clean feature will keep the oven looking pristine, and no extra water kit is necessary for its use. This range also has a certified Sabbath Mode.
- Contains spills and make cleaning quick and easy.
- From roasting pans to Dutch ovens, large cookware is no problem for this range.
- Keep go-to cookware closely stored right below the oven.
- A large cooking surface gives you extra room for pots and pans of all sizes and lets cookware move easily from burner to burner.
- Healthy meals are hassle-free with in-oven broiling.
- Steam clean the oven with no special kits or liquids.
- Cook up to six grilled cheeses at once on the industry's largest integrated griddle.
- Steam your favorite veggies on one burner while searing a steak on the other.
- Large oval fifth burner is ideal for griddle or odd-size cookware.
- A burner that specializes in simmer, ideal for marrying flavors at low heat.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- Star-K Certified
- California Prop 65
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Dishwasher Safe Continuous Grates