Bosch NIT5060UC Induction Cooktop
- Delivers 1400-2400 watts of power for versatile heating options.
- Provides a smooth surface that makes cleaning fast and simple.
11" Heating Element
- With powerful 3600W for larger pots and pans.
- This fast-heat mode boils water twice as fast as conventional electric Cooktops, saving time and energy.
- Direct cooking level selection (17 settings).
Stainless Steel Strip
- Front and back stainless steel strip for a premium look.
Sleek Touch Control Panel
- Offers a choice of 17 settings for unprecedented temperature control.
- Automatically adjusts the cooking element to the size of the pan bottom.
- Sounds alarmed and shuts off cooktop in case of an overflow.
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
- Locks temperature settings if in use.
- Ensures that element is only activated if suitable cookware is in position; no activation when other metal objects are placed on the element.
- Shuts off the cooktop, if the surface temperature exceeds a set value.
2-Level Heat Indicator
- Warns the cooktop if it's warm or hot.
- Prevents unwanted changing of settings while cleaning spill-overs.