- With Dacor iQ Kitchen, you can monitor and control Dacor smart appliances on the go and enjoy useful services including status check, device control, and customer support.
- Use your smart device as a remote control to control appliance functions, whether you're home, in the office, or on the road.
- Keep track of what's in the fridge from your grocer's aisle, how much time is left on that roast in the oven, or if it's time to add the next load of laundry right from your smart device. Remote Monitoring will always keep you in the know
- No longer will you have to wait days for a service technician to diagnose an appliance issue. Remote Diagnostics allows certified technicians to access your appliance and start troubleshooting immediately.
- Seamlessly integrate into the SmartThings connected platform, providing an exceptional foundation for an ever growing ecosystem of smart connectivity.
Four-Part Dual Pure Convection
- Heat, air, baffle and filter to precisely distribute heat for superior cooking results. Cooking time is reduced and eliminates flavor transfer.
- GreenClean™ self-clean which loosens build-up using steam instead of high heat or harsh chemicals.
- Integrated LED lights in the oven door.
SoftShut™ Oven Door
- Feel confident in a soft and gentle closing of your oven door.
Steam and Convection
- The power of steam assist and convection cooking in one.
Pizza Stone Mode
- Make deliciously crisp pizza when you use a combination of a pizza stone (sold seperately) and the pizza stone mode.
- Sabbath Mode
- 4.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- 2 GlideRack™ racks.
- Automatic Water Reservoir
- 7 LCD Control Panel
- Delay Start
- Child Lock